50cc BICYCLE ENGINE KITS
Faster - Stronger - Better
50cc ENGINE KITS
Our 50cc engine provides the looks and reliability you expect from ZBox. It is our budget product providing good fuel economy with awsome looks for $235 + shipping (with NT carburettor show).
This engine has all the features of our 80cc, however, the smaller capacity engine still packs a punch.
It has the same quality paint, Alan key bolts, quality bearings, single piece crank, and a raft of other features and it is backed by industry leading warranty.
The Taipan 50cc bicycle engine kit is supplied with an NT carburettor as standard. Upgrading to the Taipan AC carburettor is recommended (an additional $15). The AC Carb improves torque throughout the rev range, and provides easier starting. The Taipan AC carb is a more sophisticated design and looks great with the conical, easy clean sports air filter.
What you get in the Bicycle Engine Kit
Our bicycle engine kits contain all the components you need to convert your bicycle into a motorised bicycle.
You can easily convert your bicycle into a
reliable and economical powered bicycle.
A degree of mechanical knowledge is useful (but not essential) for installing the bicycle engine and you will find great satisfaction from
building your own fun machine.
Our bicycle engine kits contain everything you need to motorise your bicycle, including:
- Petrol tank and mounting brackets, filler cap, fuel stop and hose.
- Carburettor with air filter and throttle cable.
- Engine with mounting brackets to fix to your bicycle frame.
- throttle and kill switch, clutch lever and cable.
- chain and chain tensioner.
- Rear sprocket and sprocket mounting kit.
- 415 chain and chain guard.
* Many states are introducing legislation to prohibit the on-road use of petrol powered bicycles. ZBox are not informed of changes to legislation and we recommend that you verify legislation with road transport authorities in your area before purchasing a 200 Watt motor for use on public roads. Petrol powered bicycles are no longer allowed in NSW, SA or QLD.
**250 Watt motors must be electric powered and comply with European Pedalec standard EN15194.